Opinion

Hi friend!
Meet again with me, I hope you are well😊
Today, I will provide information about opinion..

Let's start!

Explanation of Opinion
Opinion is someone's opinion or thoughts about something. The opinion chapter consists of Asking Opinion, Giving Opinion, Responding to an Opinion.

Let's learn it one by one!

Asking Opinion
That is asking the opinion to someone.
For example :
What do you think about my notebook?
•What do you think about our class?
•What is your opinion about our new friend? 
•What is your opinion about my bike?
•What is your view about our teacher?


Giving Opinion

That is giving the opinion to someone.
For example :
 I think your notebook is good 
• I think English is important
• I think she is simple and good
• I think it' so perfect
• My opinion of English is easy

And this is the Grammar Sentence of Giving Opinion ⬇️⬇️⬇️
♣If in sentences there is verb, then the structure of sentences is
 "I think ... (S + V1+ Objec + Adverb)"

-When is happening in the past, then using V2

-When is happening in the present, then using V1( Subjec : I, you, they, we) and V1+ s/es (Subjec : He, she, it)

If in sentences there is no verb (only adjective), then structure of sentences is 

"I think ... (S + to be + Adjective/ Adverb / Noun)
-When is happening in the past, then using "to be" Was and Were..
-When is happening in the present, then using "to be" Is (Subjec : He, she, it), Am (Subjec : I) , and Are (Subjec : You, they, we)

Responding to an Opinion
When you agree then say : 
I agree
I think so
• I am with you
When you disagree then say :
I disagree
• I don't think so
• I am not with you

Example Dialogue from English Book :

Ana : "I think the noodle is too salty."
Ayu : "I don't think so. It's nice."

Budi : "Beni, do you think English is easy or difficult?"

Beni : "I think it's easy. I love English."

Miss Faerin : "He is diligent student. Do you think so?"

Mr. Darron : "Yes, he is. He is diligent and smart too."

Example Dialogue by Comic Page Creator

This dialog I made it my self using Comic Page Creator...

Diana : "Maria, what do you think about our new English teacher?"
Maria : "I think she is good and always smile"
Diana : "I think so. This morning, I accidentally spilled tea on her foot."
Maria : "Then, how the reaction?"
Diana : "Fortunately, she wants to forgive me."
Maria : "Really kind and forgiving"


An
d for pronunciation, Click here!👏

That's all for a blog about opinion, I hope it's useful..Thank you very much and see you next time!👋








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Instruction, Obligation, Prohibition, Suggestion/Recomendation, Invitation, and Permission.

Ability and Willingness

Expression of Checking Understanding