Expression of Appreciation~Compliment

Hi guys!
Back again with me, I hope you are well..
This time we will learn about Expression of Appreciation(Compliment)..

Let's start learning it!


A.DEFINITION

Are you confused what is mean by Expression of Appreciation/Compliment? Calm down:), I will explain it first. Expression of Appreciation an expression that we say to express or give praise to someone else. For example your friend get first place in a cooking competition, then you should have complimented him.

B.EXAMPLE Expression of Appreciation(Compliment) and Responses


Appreciation :

Nice hat! 
Nice view!
• Nice laptop!
• I really like that photograph!
• I really like the flowers!
• What a great bike!
• What a great shoes!

Responses :
 Thanks guys!
• Thanks a lot
• Thank you very much
• You've made my day

C. EXAMPLE Dialogue from Book

Rudi : " It's very beautiful. "
Mira : " Do you think so, Rudi? Thanks. "

Intan : " Your handwriting is clear and beautiful, Edo. "
Edo : " Thank you "

Teacher : " Excellent! That's my girl! "
Rina : " Thank you, Ma'am. "

D. EXAMPLE Dialogue by Comic Page Creator
And this is a dialog that I made myself using Comic Page Creator..

And for pronunciation, Click here!


Maybe this is the end of learning about Expression of Appreciation(Compliment), I hope this can help your learning process.. Thank you very much and see you next time!

Daftar pustaka :
Siti Wachidah, dkk. (2014) When English Rings a Bell. Jakarta: Gramedia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Instruction, Obligation, Prohibition, Suggestion/Recomendation, Invitation, and Permission.

Ability and Willingness

Expression of Checking Understanding